For those who asked, yes I am feeling back to normal. Still a little yellow phlegm, but I am not scheduled to go to work until Thursday. Ava is coming over for dinner Tuesday, but I think we are both looking forward to the bedroom fun that comes after. She sent me a sexy picture of her in a new long sleeve top she got yesterday and a pair of red panties. She is definitely up'ing her game. I like to think it is because of that comfort level we have been building. It certainly has me anticipating 5:30 to get here.
I need to change my way of thinking. I am stifled by that "oneits" paradigm I grew up believing in. I have been trying to fit Ava into a mold of one person right for all occasions, but she is not and doesn't have to be. We are in different stages of life and have different goals, but our goals do not have to align in all areas. Ava is still searching for her career path. She wants to be an entrepreneur, have her own business, and multiply income streams. I do not have the desire or ambition to start something like that. I have been comfortable with my 9-5 and looking at retirement.
My goal is to enjoy these next few years, indulge in my hobbies, and do the things I have put off. Sometimes she will fit into this, sometimes she will not. That's okay. She doesn't have to be the only person I have a relationship with.
For example, there is a concert festival in Vegas this October. several of my favorite emo bands from the 90s and 2000s will be there: My Chemical Romance, The Used, Paramore, Taking Back Sunday, A Day to Remember, and Hawthorne Heights to name a few. I want to go, but that is not something Ava is comfortable doing. I can miss out, or find someone else who would want to go. It is work cultivating a new relationship, but there is no reason I cannot.
I like Ava, but there is no reason I cannot see more than one person. She sees multiple people. I don't think anyone provides her with all she is looking for. Physically, I rock her world. That alone keeps her coming back.
As long as two people agree it’s not monogamous, I agree different people fulfill different needs.
ReplyDeleteI think some people are more compatible than others.
DeleteGo to the concerts! Have a blast! We were raised to believe it should be one and only one, and that hasn't worked out too well for most people.
ReplyDeleteI am looking into it. So far, people think the concert is a scam. The number of bands and the logistics do not add up. I agree, there are too many bands slated for a one day event. There are too many bands slated for a two day event.
DeleteI was thinking the same.
ReplyDeleteOf course.
ReplyDeleteI've heard your bitter rant before. I am a worthless man who cannot attract a quality woman and can get a woman to sleep with him if he doesn't pays them.
Good thing life is so cut and dry. :)
I am not questioning why she returns, she returns for the money didn't you read the women's comments above. I don't have anything else to offer. There couldn't possible be any other connection involved :). I would obviously be void of any human interactions if I didn't spend money :).
ReplyDeleteAh... now I see what you were referring to, you left the back door open... and look what wandered in. smiles.
ReplyDeleteThey are always out there.
DeleteIf you both are having fun then that's wonderful. I'm glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I hope you are turning the corner also.
Delete