Monday, January 31, 2022

January Ends

Because this month is long, I had the time to create plenty of posts. That has been one of my goals for the blog, a post every other day. The other two are keeping it exciting and expanding my readership. Next month will be more challenging.

The boss indicated we should continue our current work-from-home schedule until directed otherwise. Mine is work from home Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday. This is excellent news, and I hope he doesn't change the policy until after February. We will see.

We are getting our first snowstorm of the year-- eight to fourteen inches. It is occurring Wednesday through Thursday. I am looking forward to it. The Gladiator prefers deep snow over a thin sheet of ice.

Otherwise, I do not have much to report. I stayed indoors this weekend and avoided the world. I had lunch planned with Rose for Sunday, but she canceled. When she suggested dinner, I told her she could text me next week for lunch if she became available. I don't think she will. I like Rose and would enjoy seeing her, but she is not dependable. I probably give her more credit than she deserves and should remember she is the closest thing it a psychopath I have ever met. 


4 comments:

  1. Psychopath... are you researching a new book? 😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working from home most be way different than getting into a car and driving to work.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very different, but it saves on gas and useless time traveling to an office I seldom need to be at to do my job.

      Delete