Ava: If you are not better by early next week, I'll bring you a wellness basket.
Bathwater: Something tells me cupcakes and ice cream would not be a part of that basket.
Ava: Lol, you would be correct.
I won't be needing green juice smoothies. I stayed inside and watched Vampire Diaries this weekend. The worst of my cold or virus occurred Saturday. I felt a bit feverish and lost some sense of taste and smell. This morning, I am well on my way to recovery with just a bit of itching in my nose.
My work has initiated a work from home policy for January. I will be working from home Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday until February 2nd. They were a week too late in starting this, but better late than never. I do not care for the drive.
Weather wise, we received some of that freezing rain... I think, and it will be in the single digits today. I have no plans on going outside as long as my supply of muffins and ice cream last. I am back to exercising this afternoon at home. I will have to figure out our policy for coming back to the office. I might have to get tested just to come back.
Ice Cream! Yesss! A food of the Gods!!
ReplyDeleteYes it is a staple in this house and I still manage to stay at my ideal weight.
Delete