Tuesday, May 5, 2020
New Truck?
I am thinking about buying a new truck and taking advantage of the 0% financing. I can afford the truck. I would be keeping my Jeep and eventually giving it to my son when he goes to study in the upper peninsula where they tend to get a lot of snow. Max is not going to go up north until next fall so I do not need to buy the truck right away. Does anyone have an opinion on whether I should wait or if I should get it now? Do you think the situation will get worse and the prices will be better if I wait?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, New Trucks are nice, and I know a lot of folks who have the Tacoma. I'm glad its a 4x4.. are u going to jack it up with a lift kit 2 inches, etc...
ReplyDeleteYou never know what tomorrow will bring.. I have always said if I get the "Arn Vee" something ... u might as will buy it.. but you have to have a lot of "Arn Vee" for a Fine Truck as that.
Well I lifted my Jeep and added a few extras. I always add a push bar to the front of my Trucks/Jeep those come in handy when people get in the way ;). So yeah probably.
DeleteIf you can afford it, buy the truck. Buying expensive shit always makes me feel good, especially since I can afford it.
ReplyDeleteIt feels excessive when you cannot even really drive anywhere. I know in the future it will be needed but I think these bad times will continue and the prices might get better come August.
DeleteI actually watched a video on this Monday from a financial dude I started following on YouTube. Very random, but I was looking for some clarification on a few things and he had the least annoying channel. Anyway, yes, if your job is secure/or you can swing financially, I would definitely take advantage of the deals going on now. However, if you look at where things will be at soon, as scientists are predicting and 2nd and 3rd viral wave later in the year, prices could possible get better, but you also risk inventory being extremely low, and prices staying where they are at. I would say yes, take advantage now while you can!
ReplyDeleteAlso, glad to hear the Gymnast is back! Hopefully she will come around more, especially if she gets sick of being stuck inside with her family.
I haven't decided yet on the truck. The Gymnast is back but she is not free. There are pro's and cons with her. I wish the weather was nicer.
Deletethere will be further government incentives probably in a couple months (at least there will be several in Europe).
ReplyDeleteHaving said that, go for it - it will make you feel much better knowing that your son is driving a safe car once he's up in the north.
I will make sure Max has a safe car. I just don't know what I want for myself.
DeleteThat looks a lot like my truck! I have a white Ford Ranger. I love it. I say go for it - enjoy life a little and take advantage of the 0% interest!
ReplyDeleteActually I have decided to hold off for a bit until I see what happens in the next few months.
DeleteI bought just before the Covid lockdown. Now my new vehicle just sits in the driveway. It's a good idea to wait.
ReplyDeleteHarvey that is part of what I am thinking. Plus soon they will be trying to get rid of the 2020 vehicles for the 2021.
Delete