I have the disinfecting team out in the tunnels removing any traces of the virus. This is an original design where I am playing with different wall and pipes. Believe it or not there are several hours in creating this. I think you can click on an image to see a larger version.




Its amazing the things we do, to occupy our time.. some of us are more, much more creative than others.... I count you in the top of that sector.. Very much More Creative !
ReplyDeleteI do have several creative outlets, lego, art, writing. IT was my road less traveled.
DeleteI have to ask, do you work for Legos? I've never owned a Lego in my life, but then I'm not creative that way.
ReplyDeleteNo I work for a Chinese automotive component supplier. Yes ironic. I have a room full of Lego though. I have been collecting bricks since 1989. Soooo many bricks.
DeleteYess! Decon station! Now I need one in real life from garage to entry into the house! Maybe new construction houses will have this in the future. Lol.
ReplyDeleteLet's hope we do not need them and they decide to put some money into curing viruses.
Deletehahaha! I love that!
ReplyDeleteYes I have been working on creating different looks and interesting displays.
Delete