Thus begins day three of total isolation. So far the virus or what ever I have has not been that bad. I was still able to get up and pedal my bike in the basement for an hour. The fever is gone. The scratchiness in my throat and body aches are bearable. It has not moved into my chest yet. I am still wondering if I should go get tested. I will be looking up more info on that. The Gymnast has gone silent. No sure what that is about but nothing good I am sure.
The Michigan governor announced a stay at home order for the state. All nonessential people should stay home starting at midnight.

Hope you feel OK and look after yourself - you're doing the right thing. I think our PM is about to launch tighter lockdown rules since everyone went on a jolly to the beach at the weekend. Gee, thanks people...
ReplyDeleteI feel pretty good just tired. They should have done this last week. The problem is too many people will STILL not follow the recommendations.
Deletenational lockdown soon...
ReplyDeleteI don't think the president has the balls to do that. He said the cure cannot be worse than the illness.
DeleteOh, you ride bike. Very interesting, so do I.
ReplyDeleteYes I have been getting on my bike that is on a stand in the basement but I cannot wait to get out on the trails again.
Delete