Monday, March 16, 2020

Drive to Me

The Gymnast is back from Europe. She usually lives with her grandfather and sister. Currently, she is self-quarantined at her mom's house until Tuesday, Sunday night at 12:30 a.m. I received a text from her.

Gymnast:  You up?

Bathwater: Yeah, you bored?

Gymnast:  I am stuck at my mom's house. Want you to come fuck me in your car? How sexy does that sound (She sends me the location).

Bathwater:  It sounds really hot. It also sounds like we are sixteen. Lol, it isn't that far away  (Turns out it is about 28 minutes away).

Gymnast:  You have a nice Jeep. We could totally do it in there.

Bathwater:  How long are you stuck there?

Gymnast: Till Tuesday, but I am really horny. I want to feel you inside me again. It has been a long time.

She sends me several more suggestive texts. How do I argue with that?

At 2:00 a.m., I am driving along a rural road thirty minutes north of my house. I see the glow of a cell phone along the side of the road. The Gymnast is walking toward me.   She jumps into the Jee. We pull off onto a dirt road and park just like teenagers.

"How did you make it five weeks in Europe?"  I ask her.

"I used the shower head."

We caught up with each other with small talk and quickly moved to the back. I folded down the seats and put two blankets in the back before leaving. The Gymnast was wearing sweat. She removed them and exposed the sexy lingerie underneath. I quickly undress and join her.

The radio plays alternative music, and the glow from the display screen is enough for me to see her body clearly. She has several new tattoos. She is beautiful. Her body is firm but not overly muscled. Her head rests on my folded jacket just behind the center console. I enter her missionary. "God, I've missed you," I whisper.

The Jeep has plenty of room for us to maneuver. She bumps her head once on the ceiling while riding m. Forty minutes and several positions later, she is lying below me again."Am I still trouble?"  It is the nickname I have given her.

"The best kind, but you will probably be my death. I still want to take you somewhere."

"Like a sex dungeon?"

"Fuck, I'd build a sex dungeon if I could keep you there! 

The windows are steamed up by the time we finish. Not one car passes our makeshift make-out parking spot. The virus has left her unemployed   There is no need for waitresses or teaching gymnastics in the near future. She and her sister are both part of the thousands left in the wind by the virus. She doesn't seem too phased by it. She is a hustler and always finds a way to get through things. I assured her I would help her out.

We dress, and I drop her off . It is nice to have her back.






4 comments:

  1. Well. You are certainly enjoying this crisis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harvey you have no idea. I think I have met my match. She came over today (the day after our car adventure) for an hour then text me several hours later and returned!

      Delete
  2. my area is now officially under the Shelter In Place order so i'm living vicariously through you from now on.

    since Jost and ScarJo are practically married i'm waiting for that inevitable SNL skit that explores Scarlett Johansson's famous sex dungeon.

    i've never done it in a Jeep but now that i think about it when you remove the hardtop off a Jeep you're left with a lot of gnarly angles that could land you in some interesting sex positions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be interesting to tie her to the roll bar. Can't wait till summer. If we make it that far.

      Delete