Today I have been running a low grade fever and I have a bit of a scratchy throat. Nothing too bad but it looks like I won't be going anywhere for a couple of weeks. I don't plan on getting tested unless it gets bad. Just add +1 to the Michigan statistics. Which are over the thousand make today.
I have not heard from the Gymnast today which means she is dodging me or she is sick. I would bet on the latter. If it is the virus let's hope it runs its course without to much pain. It will be one less thing to worry about. I don't have any underlying medical conditions at this time, I have plenty of food to last for weeks and I live alone.
So it begins.
You may have corona
ReplyDeleteIf I had to guess. I would say I do.
DeleteSorry to hear you are sick. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse and just runs it course and disappears.
ReplyDeleteIt has not been bad so far. Let's hope it stays that way.
DeleteTake it easy. BW.
ReplyDeleteThe problem is I am not sure if I have it or not. I haven't heard from the Gymnast which makes me think I do have it but the symptoms are not sever so far.
Delete