Tuesday, March 31, 2020

About Me- A Brief Synopsis

I have not driven away from the house in ten days.  It is getting harder to remain home.  There is very little new to report.  I have been digging into my achieves for interesting posts.  I have 1700 old post to choose from.  I have debated opening up those old blogs but maybe it is better those times are left in the passed.

For new readers I thought I would fill in some of my past.  I was a family man for 13 years.  In total, between dating and marriage, my Ex and I were together for 18 years.  When her father died and left her a large sum of money she decided she no long wanted to be married.  I was devastated and single at 39.

I found myself living a new life I didn't understand and having a lot of free time on my hands.  Friends introduced me to strip clubs, something I never did while married.  The girls were young and pretty.  They talked to me and found my stories funny, and me innocent.

That was where I meet Tinkerbell she was 19 and a single mother.  We dated briefly but it was more an arrangement of convenience.  Tinkerbell and I became good friends.  I was the adult constant in her life.  The one person she could count on and she was my escape from boredom.  Tinkerbell, her young son the T-Rex and I would go everywhere together.  I loved Tinkerbell but my feelings were never returned by her.  The best way to describe it is to say, that is not what she needed from me.  Though we would fight and try distancing ourselves we always ended up back as friends.

Our relationship, at least as it unfolded on the blog, was the kind that makes for great TV shows. We were the couple that everyone wished would get together but if we did it would mean the end of the show because the drama would be over.  I had a much larger following back then.  People would comment that it was like watching a story unfold.

Then Billy came along.  She was also a stripper when we first met.  She was so beautiful.  I fell for her hard.  The blogs quickly became about the drama between Billy and I.  Billy is an opiod addict.  During the first few years of our relationship she was the worst.  My addiction to her and her addiction to drugs made for a lot of drama.  The blog was full of stories of overdoes, rehab, near death episodes for us both and she became the villain of the story.

Billy settled down.  She moved in with me and our lives became somewhat normal.  She stopped dancing and became an electrical apprentice.  She never stopped using, but she became a functional addict and we were happy.  The last year of our relationship it was getting harder for me to ignore what the drugs were doing to Billy but she was feeling more confident that she was not going to die at a young age.  Living with me gave her stability.  It gave her a hope that she could live a normal life and she fell in love with someone else.  Someone closer to her own age.  That is where this blog picks up the tale.


4 comments:

  1. People are so interesting. We all have personal inner side we most often keep private... unless you start writing a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth. One reason the old blogs got shut down was people were finding them. We will see how long this one lasts. It is so hard to be anonymous when someone wants to find you.

      Delete
  2. your life story is fascinating and would make a great Hollywood film. but which famous actor and actresses would play you and Tinkerbell and Billy in the movie of your life? people say I look like Drake...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always though an age appropriate Jim Carrey, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. Billy would be Britt Robertson. Tinkerbell looks like Jenna Dewan (she is also an identical twin of a young version of the porn star Sasha rose).

      Delete