Tuesday, March 31, 2020

By Request-- Sienna My Cat

Lucy at Waiting for the Miracle requested to see a picture of my cat.  Her name is Sienna (Billy named her).  Her name is similar to Billy's old dancer name.  Subconscious of course, but probably because it is easier for her to to take care of others than it is to take care of herself.  Although she is learning.


Sienna is 6 years old.  I think.  Honestly I don't really remember.

When Billy moved out she moved back to her parents.  I told her she could not take Sienna there because her parents have three dogs.  So it is me and the cat.


Where she should not be, on the ledge  of the loft watching me work.

6 comments:

  1. My cat is my day-long sidekick while working from home lately. Most of my pictures of him are either sleeping or doing things he should not be doing, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since Billy left the cat has become very attached to me.

      Delete
  2. awwww Sienna is adorable! looks exactly like my Trinity except for Trin being an orange tabby. whenever I see a pic of a cat curled up like that on Instagram, I leave a croissant emoji in the comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be pretty lonely around here without Sienna.

      Delete
  3. adorable. My Mom has one that looks exactly the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes an adorable attention seeker that doesn't like to be held.

      Delete