I am traveling this week and the beginning of next week. I am in the wide open spaces of north-western Michigan this week. Where the only three constants you see are farms, Dollar stores and cemeteries. Next week I will be in rural south-western Ohio where again you only see these same three constants on the drive.
My destinations are large automotive parts and vehicle manufacturing plants that fuel the local economy until they pack up and leave. I am not a fan of rural America. I am a child of suburban sprawl. A true product of my environment. I would not be comfortable living in a big city. I like the convenience of ten different Walmarts within thirty minutes.
Strangely I received more his on my Bumble account in three days of travel than I have in three months at home. No one I was interested in of course but it goes to show you the Metro Detroit area is devoid of single women.
No comments:
Post a Comment