Well, much like the Psychic predicted, work has been busy. I knew Summer would be busy, but to top it off, I have been covering for two people on vacation. When I get home, I am either exhausted or working on the Leg project.
Last night, I stayed up past midnight. I completed the road along the front, adjusted the mountain behind the cottages so that it hinges open to see the dragon inside, and started working on concepts for the second large tower. I have decided it will be a wizard's tower, but I am still working out the details for windows and a door. I am playing with the concept of having a spiral stair running along the outside. I like the way the stair look, but my concept tower is built in the wrong colors, and I have to wait for the pieces I ordered last night to arrive.
Over the weekend, Tinkerbell, Tech, and I went to the Airshow at Selfridge Air Force base. It was a lovely day but extremely hot for walking around miles of asphalt. The base is only three miles from my house, and the event is free, so it was well worth the time.
I have pictures of all the above but no time to upload them.
Tinkerbell and Tech want me to go kayaking with them on the Rifle River in August. So far, I have declined. Tink is not happy with my choice. She should understand why. The last time I was there kayaking was the day Billie and I broke up. I found out she cheated on me the night before, held back the whole day for the trip's sake, and then confronted her that evening.
Going back there would just stir up bad memories. Besides, the Rifle River is a party scene. Most people don't kayak. They use inner tubes and allow the current to take them downstream while they drink and party. I didn't like that last time.
Wow, you certainly are one busy guy!
ReplyDeleteIt is better to be busy. Idleness leads to disatisfaction.
DeleteI too, stayed up late last evening. I killed Margit, a big boss, and then went on to fight my way through Stormveil castle. https://www.downtimebros.com/elden-ring-what-level-to-fight-margit/
ReplyDeleteMy sons play Eldon rings, although Max spends more time in the game being an annoyance.
DeleteUnderstandable why you wouldn't want to go back. You've been busy.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think so.
Delete