Sunday, July 31, 2022

More Photos By Request

 Back by popular demand.  My progress on the display. I must tell you, I will be glad when the show is over and I can take this down.

.


This is the round tower Max built
I built the square tower in the back


You can see the little building I added in the lower right corner.


The overall layout is 90% complete.


At this point, it is about 65" x 45"
The table size is 96" x 60"

15 comments:

  1. Very nice! I see you also have an Assassin's Creed poster on your wall. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is Max's poster. He was a big fan of Assassin's Creed.

      Delete
    2. Using Assassin's Creed locations, ancient Egypt and Greece, the Caribbean, the American and French revolution, as well as the Vikings might make for an interesting Lego display.

      Delete
    3. I do have a lot of Egyptian marked legos.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am making progress. I still wish the castle in the back was taller, but I never designed it that way.

      Delete
  3. Quite impressive
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I think it has some good elements in it. Some areas still need to be worked on, but I never intended to make it this big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I decided to put it all together to see where I was missing details.

      Delete
  6. Wow, it's very well done. I'm enjoying the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you only leave them up until finished and then destroy them? Men do love their demolition! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will definitely come down once the show is over.

      Delete