Friday, July 22, 2022

Now This Is A Wizard's Tower

 Now, this is a wizard's tower.  I finally received all the pieces needed to put the final version together. I even incorporated a witch's hut in the back corner. This is going to become a Lego until the show. IT seems like I don't have time for much else.






If you look closely. I added a pineapple at the base of the stairs to indicate the wizards are swingers. :)
The witch's hut is made from a tree that came from a different set.  I closed the back and made it look like a tree but left the top intact.

14 comments:

  1. I like the witch! and the hut! If pineapples indicate swingers, I should probably be more careful with what I pick up in the produce department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I am very happy with this tower. There are only a couple of areas that I would like to modify.

      Delete
  3. Quite impressive.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am hoping the overall affect will be impressive.

      Delete
  4. That is amazing. You did such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How. How many hours per day are you putting in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to get in an hour or two each day during the week. On the weekends, I have been putting in eight hours each day.

      Delete
  6. I didn't know you were a Lego collector. I have several frogs sitting by the water in various places. There are no shortage of frogs in my collection :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ghost hunter sets are in high demand some of the mini figures in those sets are rare. Keep the instructions and all the parts. You can find a full list of what parts came with each set on Bricklink.com. Keep them, pass the on, or you can sell them and make a profit. :)

    ReplyDelete