Alexis' mom was in a car accident Wednesday. She is okay, but she is in the hospital with broken ribs. Apparently, the hospital is overcrowded so getting her into a room was problematic. She will be in the hospital for a few more days.
The girl I saw last week wants to meet again. I never gave her a blog name because I didn't think her story was going somewhere. She claims not to be your typical addict. Then again, I would say Billie was not your typical addict. Billie was a functional addict. Either way, I don't need to go back down that road.
Tinkerbell called me last night at 11:00 pm. It was usually late for a weekday. She and Tech are having issues, and she was upset. They are not the type of issues that are easily fixed. They are supposed to talk more tonight, but I feel, at best, it will only be a temporary fix.
Work has been busy. I don't have time to put my thoughts into words. I will try catching up this weekend.
I know all about busy weeks. Take care.
ReplyDeleteYes, with summer school ramping up, I am sure you do.
DeleteI'm glad the accident wasn't worse. Hopefully the ribs will heal fairly quickly.
ReplyDeleteI think it is time for her to stop driving. I don't know all the details, but I think her age had some impact on the crash. It certainly had an impact on her injuries.
Delete