Thursday, February 17, 2022

February

 Usually, I find I weigh less in February. It is a depressing month without enough sunlight. By spring, I am counting calories again. Lately though, I cannot seem to stop losing weight. I've been focused on eating more the past few days, but I am still dropping. If it continues, I might get concerned. I just don't feel like eating.

Ava is spending the night tomorrow. I have decided not to mention her trip or drop snarky comments eluding my thoughts. Either would put her on the defensive. It is harder to deceive me in person actions over words. For now, I have filed the incident away under things to remember.

It has been a long week. It is raining this afternoon, but it will snow this evening. The storm warning says we could get 4 to 8 inches. We never seem to, though. 

8 comments:

  1. I've been losing weight too, but I suspect it's because we have rarely eaten out since Covid. I can only hope we don't get the snowfall tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually eat out much, when I do I have whatever I want these days.

      Delete
  2. It's raining here. I never have the 'not hungry' problem. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope your weight loss is nothing concerning and just a February thing. Have a high carb take-out with Ava and see id you gain a few pounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ava doesn't eat high carbs. She usually wants sushi, my least favorite food.

      Delete
  4. I'm jealous now, I want a Weight Loss Problem, never seems to happen! I did however lose 30 lbs. when I got The Rona, but it had to be something like a near Death Experience to shed excess poundage. Still, I'll take it and run with it. Hope yours is nothing to be concerned about, but if it continues unabated, I'd get it checked out to be sure.

    ReplyDelete