Friday, November 5, 2021

The Debate

There is some debate on weather Ava is actually twenty-six. Tinkerbell thinks she is older.

Tinkerbell: She looks thirty-two. Look at the teeth, they are middle aged lady teeth.

I am not sure what middle age lady teeth are supposed to look like. 

Tinkerbell: Also her hair is not the style of a 26 year old. It is of someone who was born in the late 90s that learned to style their hair in 2005 in high school.

In other words, someone like Tink, I am thinking, but didn't bother saying.

It doesn't matter. I say I am fifty-one on the site. Ava is cute, and talks more like a twenty-six year old than a thirty-two year old. Besides, I think the older the better. Ava has been keeping in touch. Sending the occasional text or Snap.

Instictively, I makes me suspicious when the woman show this kind of effort. I am left guessing their motivations. I am ignoring this instinct and letting things unfold because familiar, is not always good for us.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nope the age doesn't matter. The chemistry does.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully the next get together goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone who shuns vices would be change. Maybe a good change. Yes she sounds active. I just wish we were going into the summer like you instead of the winter. Tinkerbell judges everyone harshly. She has a hard time making friends.

    ReplyDelete