I am typing this one-handed. The surgery went well. Max and I arrived at 5:30 a.m., and we were out by 10:00. There is no pain. The only thing I do not like is that I cannot move my arm or hand. It is from the nerve block. My hand is lifeless. It reminds me of that stripper I met a while ago. I wonder what happened to her.
So far, I am just feeling restless. I have been pacing the condo and searching for things to do with one hand. Sleeping will be hard. I cannot sleep on my back. I think I'd rather be in pain than have a dead arm. We will see.
I'm glad the surgery went well.
ReplyDeleteBut you won't be one handed long, right? I can imagine it would feel really weird right now.
ReplyDeleteGlad the surgery went well. Those nerve blockers are a bitch sometimes. Shame about you not being able to sleep on your back, psychologically speaking, I believe that has something to do with feeling vulnerable.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing today?
ReplyDelete