Ava texted me last night. I swear, sometimes I think she reads this blog. We arrange for a last-minute booty call. I am okay with those, though her sneaking around only allows a little time. Ava snacked on chips before we headed upstairs to watch an episode of Wednesday on Netflix on the bed.
I had Ava sit in front of me, and I massaged her back while we watched the show. I've watched each of the episodes at least twice. I like it. Wednesday is full of great one-liners, and the girls who play the main characters are both excellent. Some of the timing in the episodes becomes questionable after a second watch, but not enough to be discouraging. I hope they can make this one continue for a few seasons.
As the episode ended. My hands moved around to cup Ava's firm breasts. She purred to the rhythm of my touch before excusing herself to brush her tooth. Ava returned and joined me beneath the covers. I rolled on top of her and chided her for just wanting a quicky.
"I'm so glad you have an hour to spare for me." I jokingly reduced the time each time I took a break from exploring her torso to come back and kiss her.
Nothing compares to the comfort of being with someone familiar. I've grown fond of Ava's quirks. She is not the typical woman I meet. She is a peculiar mix of youth and maturity about her that I find appealing. Ava doesn't show any signs of going away. None of the red flags seems to be triggering her boyfriend. She just told me about another apparent incident that occurred.
Though I should give Kat more time to become comfortable, I am not feeling the urge. I spent time talking with the other woman online whom I found interesting. Kat was the best of the bunch. They don't compare to what I have now. I will probably wait and try again after I start to recover.
Interesting. My life seems so much less complicated. But then I'm older, wiser, and a bit of a smartass. 😎😎😎
ReplyDeleteActually, I don't think my life is all that complicated.
DeleteAva's boyfriend doesn't want to know. He may never want to know. It could be obvious but he won't see it until he's ready to see it.
ReplyDeleteShe may change her ways before he is ready. I think he is playing the long game and thinks if he just holds out he will win in the end. The problem with that is the prize is fleeting.
DeleteLife can have some interesting twist and turn.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
True, you never know what is coming around the corner.
DeleteThere’s a lot to be said for familiarity.
ReplyDeleteI think so. It is hard to give up what you know for something new.
DeleteFinding someone you can connect with and be comfortable with is nice.
ReplyDeleteBut it doesn't seem to last long.
DeleteI am sure he enjoys the constant interaction with her. Any attention is better than no attention.
ReplyDelete