Thursday, December 8, 2022

Kat

Kat came over for the first time last night. She dressed casually in jeans, a cropped lavender hoodie, and a black bralette. I am still trying to pull Kat out of her shell. Kat seems used to very transactional arrangements. I am looking for something more for her. We will see if that develops.

Kat arrived a bit after 6:30. She wasn't hungry, so we didn't get any food. After a condo tour, we sat at the kitchen table and talked for a while. Kat lives alone. In a studio apartment in the city. Kat is thinking about getting a roommate and moving into a bigger place come March when her lease is up.

She does some type of teaching within the Detroit public schools. Her family lives near me but moved here recently. Kat only spent a summer living in New Baltimore. When I asked her what she did last Friday, she told me she went to see a techno band, then went to an after-hours bar with her friends. 

We headed upstairs, where we continued to talk clothed above the sheets. I started commenting on a few of Kat's tattoos. She has several springled over her body. This broke the ice and proceeded to us removing clothes.

Sex with Kat was-- okay. Definitely not on the level of Ava or the Gymnast. Kat is a tall girl and not thin for her height. She is more challenging to throw around than Ava. Still, she has a decent body. Though, after being with Kat, I have a new appreciation of the effort Ava puts into herself before hopping into bed.

Kat may have too much of the young college-educated pink hair feminist in her for my tastes. The jury is still out on that one.

On the plus side, Sienna got along with her. I don't know what that says about Ava. Ava is the only one that the cat doesn't like. I think it is because Ava is afraid of her.

11 comments:

  1. Good luck one way or the other with Kat, Bathwater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is good to see new people, makes you evaluate what you have verses what is out there.

      Delete
  3. Transactional arrangements makes it sound like she has a degree in accounting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha I was wondering if you were going to write something about Sienna's reaction to Kat and there you are :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I must admit the cat liked her, but sometimes I have to question the cats judgement.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like Kat might not be the one you'll be seeing on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't think so. Maybe it is just me, but I am not ready to commit to seeing her.

      Delete