Thursday, August 25, 2022

It's a Girl

 In lighter news, Firefly had her baby Wednesday, August 24th, 8 lbs 8 oz. 21 inches long. A good size baby for such a tiny girl. It was a natural birth. Firefly's labor was only about 5 hours. She got off pretty easy. The baby, Ava, yes, that is the baby's real name, and the mother is doing well. 

10 comments:

  1. Big Baby. Congratulations to her. She may surprise everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy for her. I think she is trying hard. She is young and still has a lot to learn, but I am still proud of her.

      Delete
  2. Firefly is obviously a goddess. She did so well. Congrats to her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is trying very hard to do the right things. Let's hope she can handle all the new stresses.

      Delete
  3. She seems very happy from the text exchanges we have had. I am going to wait a few weeks for things to settle down before I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other girl :), Billie said she is due in September. I have not heard from her in a while. But from what I have seen on social media (she just started posting on Instagram), she is getting very big. I'll probably reach out to her on her birthday in September.

    ReplyDelete