I feel the need to write. Sadly, I tend to gloss over some adventures when they don't involve someone I am pinning for or somehow in a physical relationship with. I should be treating each post with the same intensity. Often lately, time does not allow me.
After work Wednesday, I stopped at Meijer (the local full-service grocery store) to buy a book of stamps. The moment I entered the line, we were notified they were closing Customer Service for an hour. What store closes Customer Service at five in the afternoon?
Thankfully, a nice woman allowed me to cut in front of her at one of the few lines with an actual cashier to buy the stamps. After that, I did the rest of my shopping at Wal-Mart. Screw Meijer.
My needs were small-- carrots, oranges, and snacks. The summer heat has left me not wanting to make hot meals. Lately, I have been picking my way through the day.
* * *
Thursday night, Ava came over. She seems to be in better spirits. She seems to have spent a few days away from the boyfriend's house. We watched a few more episodes of How To Build a Sex Room on Netflix, then headed upstairs.
Ava is much more adventurous than her "current relationship" entertains. Given her way, at least for now, she would rather see multiple partners (obviously), including a woman. I cannot imagine being with someone who wasn't on the same level sexually.
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you...Closer, Nine Inch Nails
I aim to give her an experience she will think about later when she is away. I know I do. Last night was no exception. Watching the show makes me want to spice things up. I feel like I am very in tune with Ava sexually. I know what she likes but also what gets her off. She came three times last night. Each time more intensely than the prior. It is such a turn on hearing her moan and watching her squirm uncontrolled before me.
I was starting to think our sex life had reached its height, but I'm not sure anymore after last night. It depends on how long Ava hangs around. I can never gauge that, but we plan to go to the Armada Fair next Tuesday and a sleepover scheduled for the week after.
This morning I had to drag myself into work. "I don't know how you can get up and have a normal day after a night like last night," I texted her this morning.
"Last night was crazy," she replied.
Why close customer service? Probably they were short staffed. That's the only guess I'd have.
ReplyDeleteYou are probably right.
DeleteI have trouble doing anything in this heat. It exhausting.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
Well the heat here has dissipated. It has been getting cool in the evenings which is perfect.
DeleteI usually have to drag myself to work, but then being semi-retired plays a big part in that.
ReplyDeleteI imagine to does.
DeleteThe heat is horrible here as well and now we have humidity because of all the storms we've been having. I want the dry heat back but I do like all the cloud cover.
ReplyDeleteThe rain out in Vegas is crazy right now. In the middle of a draught, I hope they can save some of that water.
Delete