Tuesday, October 26, 2021

(Up) Date

 "Ugh!  Sorry about this! We just had a meeting at work, and I won't be done with work in time to meet. Raincheck?"

Despite confirming last night, I received the above message this afternoon. I responded politely that I understood and offered up an alternative date. I have to say, it doesn't look as promising. It will be up to her to suggest a new meeting time from here.

Dating is hard.  You have to maximize your opportunities because things like this happen. It is a lot of work. Few women peak my excitement enough to want to put in the effort. 

7 comments:

  1. Not great, but it’s still possible she’s sincere. I hope you hear back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think meeting someone in person is your best option and let it evolve from there. Online Dating just seems like such a Game, I could be wrong, I'm Ancient, so what do I know... you probably weren't even born the last time I Dated. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 57 years old. And yes on line dating is a game of diminished odds unless you are looking for an arrangement.

      Delete
  3. I guess. You never know. Popstar never responded to my text, so I am not pursuing it. It is not worth interfering with my job.

    ReplyDelete