Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Movie Time

 I went over to Alex's house on Saturday (Twin A). He was watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  I have not seen a Harry Potter movie in years.  My kids and I watched them all the time when they were young. I decided to pick up from the fourth movie and continue watching the films. I will be watching the 8th and final film tonight.

All is quiet at the condo. I am disappointed things did not work out with Firefly, but glad that it didn't take long to figure out that things would not work. I am debating whether to look for a replacement or just lay low until the end of the year. Either way, Firefly will not be coming back. I am done dealing with her. It is well beyond the point of diminishing returns. I hope the best for her. I fear, at best, she will turn into an overweight, purple-haired feminist, which is marginally better than the alternative outcome.

 The real problem is, I have not seen anyone I am interested in. The dancer, Future, would make a good candidate, but I think she lives on the other side of town. With her handicap, that wouldn't work. It seems like most of the girls on SA (Seeking Arrangments) are the something-for-nothing variety. 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Perhaps you are right. All that I need comes to me in the right place and time in this life.

      Delete
  2. My kids were never into Harry Potter, so I never saw any of the movies. Now, if you want to talk High School Musical…..ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it's time to buy more Legos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been trying to avoid that. I have been mostly buying parts from resellers. This way I only get what I need to complete the original projects I am working on.

      Delete
  4. Maybe laying low is the key like John mentioned. It seems when you are not looking for it that is when it appears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I never have found that to be true. You need to put yourself out there or you don't find anything.

      Delete
  5. I lost Future's phone number. I will have to head off to the club in hopes of seeing her again or ask Teach to get it for me.

    ReplyDelete