I went over to Alexis's house to get my hair cut last night. She complained about not being able to get signed up for a vaccine. I don't think she tried very hard. In my area, anyone that wants the vaccine can get an appointment. She texted me this morning at 6:30. "I got an appointment at Walmart on Monday. Fuck the health department website.
I got a call from Firefly while I was with Alexis. "Is my Suboxone at home?"
"Yes, it is in the top drawer of the dresser."
"I am on my way home."
"Okay, I am out getting my hair cut." I didn't ask any questions.
When I got home, she told me they were making her wait another 24 hours before giving her Suboxone. She absconded. Her rationale was she had Suboxone at home; why wait. She didn't consider that it is a holiday weekend, and she does not have enough suboxone to get through the four days. At best, it will be a long weekend for her.
It's nice to get a hair cut when you need it. My hair is all one length and long enough for me to sit on so I can cut it myself these days.
ReplyDeleteYes, but the salons here are open. Alexis does not want to return to a salon. She would rather collect unemployment and cut hair on the side.
Delete