T-Rex is still dating his girlfriend on my side of town. Saturday, Tinkerbell was driving him over to her house, and she gave me a call. "Hey, do you want to go for a walk?
I just stepped out of the shower after an hour on my bike downstairs. "Actually, yes, I need more exercise," I tell her.
She came over, and we walked the neighborhoods near me. The temperature was in the mid-fifties, but the sun was shining, and it made for a nice day. We chatted while we walked. Catching up on the latest news. Tinkerbell works at a workshop for disabled adults. She told me Covid is running through the classes. Her bosses are reluctant to tell the parents and guardians. The company needs the money.
Tinkerbell teaches over zoom. She is sequestered in her office all day and does not interact with the in-house classes. This is a good thing because she has not gotten her vaccination yet. She is afraid of needles.
Later, my son Max came over. We ordered carryout from The Detroit Wings Company. It has been ages since I've had boneless wings.
Max has two 3D printers now. He has printed tons of figures. I suggest he make some money off of them, but he is not interested. Still, I am glad he is keeping up with technology. He has not gotten his vaccine yet either. He is just dragging his feet. TheEx is an anti-vacer, but I don't think her thinking has rubbed off on him. I get my second dose the Wednesday. I am looking forward to it.
Yes, you do look forward to getting that little jab. As for anti-vaxers, like Conservatives, they will get it over and over again until they learn or die, which ever comes first.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Ted Nugent got Covid. He is getting dumber as he gets older.
DeleteFunny how the Anti-Vaxxers seem terrified of being tracked by Bill Gates if they get the Vaccine... but seem oblivious to how terrified they should be of Dying Horribly and Alone should they catch The Ron and have it be the way they'll enter the Afterlife. Interesting, if nothing else, how illogical they are.
ReplyDeleteOoops, I meant The Rona
ReplyDelete