Merry Christmas ....be covid safe. Be happy xx
we are trying to stay away from others.
Nice photos! I had a friend who used to make a pilgrimage to Graceland every year. She was the world's biggest Elvis fan.Merry Christmas!
Graceland was one of our favorite places so far.
AWESOME!!! the travelogue has begun! i miss Ancient Rome, those were my best years. the parties were wild. before Elvis, peanut butter and bananas were breakfast, not lunch. Merry Christmas, my friend
The parting this year is not as wild. Glad we left Nashville before the bombing.
Thanks for the pics!! I was wondering how things were going. I did the Carlsbad thing, it was simply amazing!!
Yes that was one of the best stops. White sands was cold and windy.
Thank you for posting pictures! Graceland looks beautiful. So do the caverns.
Graceland was a fun visit. I think it is worth it.
Looks like an epic adventure!xoxo
Still a few stops to go.
Merry Christmas ....be covid safe. Be happy xx
ReplyDeletewe are trying to stay away from others.
DeleteNice photos! I had a friend who used to make a pilgrimage to Graceland every year. She was the world's biggest Elvis fan.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Graceland was one of our favorite places so far.
DeleteAWESOME!!! the travelogue has begun! i miss Ancient Rome, those were my best years. the parties were wild. before Elvis, peanut butter and bananas were breakfast, not lunch. Merry Christmas, my friend
ReplyDeleteThe parting this year is not as wild. Glad we left Nashville before the bombing.
DeleteThanks for the pics!! I was wondering how things were going. I did the Carlsbad thing, it was simply amazing!!
ReplyDeleteYes that was one of the best stops. White sands was cold and windy.
DeleteThank you for posting pictures! Graceland looks beautiful. So do the caverns.
ReplyDeleteGraceland was a fun visit. I think it is worth it.
DeleteLooks like an epic adventure!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Still a few stops to go.
Delete