I am spending my days swiping left and right and repeating the same tired opening lines. "How was your weekend?" "I like to go biking and kayaking what about you?" Conversations fizzles, women disappear. I can see the fruits of my labors in my sent box, unread deleted, unread. Those that do seem to like me are not my type. I am 5' 10" 158 lbs. If the weigh as much as me, I am not going to be attracted. Our lifestyles won't match. It says active and health conscious in my profile!
All the sites have scammers fishing. I have prostitutes soliciting me on Plenty of Fish and pseudo college students who just want to chat on Seeking. I am using four different dating apps. I amt trying to be active. Thinking it is all just a waste of time.
It is getting harder to get out of bed. I don't want to go dormant and fall back on old ways. Billy is becoming a memory but I memory that resurfaces occasionally.
Sam and I met up for dinner last night. I indicated her neighbor in the red corvette was acting strangely. She assured me he owned the house. Our conversation turned to my luck with dating sites. "I am looking for age appropriate women," I assure her. "But I don't think age appropriate will practice using the hula- hoop topless in the living room."
"That's not normal." she tells me.
"Yeah well, Billy did."
No comments:
Post a Comment