I started a fantasy novel when I was in my early twenties. It was a tale of an order of wizards, an abandoned half-elven prince, and a merchant's daughter. The main male role was a caricature of myself (don't judge; I was young). The female lead was named closely after my ex-wife, whom I was dating at the time. The second female lead shares the same name as Billie, who was not even born yet--a strange coincidence.
I only have a printed copy. The electronic versions have been lost. It is not a terrible story. It takes place in a rich land that I knew well at one time, but I have lost many details. I started reading it yesterday. Do all authors find their own work easy to enjoy? There are twelve chapters, but the ending is not included. I am starting to input it into the computer.
No, now always.
ReplyDeleteI often do.
DeleteYour next book beckons!
ReplyDeleteAt least the backbone.
DeleteGood luck with inputing it into the computer. That seems like quite the task!
ReplyDeleteYes, but it beats starting from scratch.
Delete