I've started a conversation with another woman on Bumble. Two in one month that has got to be a record. Her messages are business-like in tone. She wants to talk over the phone tonight. She claims it is the only way she can get a feel for a person. I feel like the only way you can get a feel for someone is in person, but I agreed to a call.
This was when I realized I painted myself into a corner by publishing my book. A google search of my name will bring up my book on Amazon. Anyone with any internet capability can link that back to this blog. I have given up being anonymous. I considered the consequences. I just don't care. This is who I am.
The odds of this conversation leading anywhere are slim. I don't think I will be giving out my name over the phone tonight, but it will come up eventually if this leads to a date. Anyone who decides to date me would have to deal with the possibility of their friends reading the book and passing judgment.
I say I have painted myself in a corner because I feel like it takes a certain type of woman to be okay with all this-- the type of woman that usually attracts me. That makes for a comfortable corner.
I am getting lazy. I first thought it was because Firefly was about, but she is gone, and I still don't feel like exercising. It could be the blues setting in before spring. I am not sure. I don't feel depressed, but I am comfortable being unmotivated and just sitting indoors--too comfortable.
Life gets interesting when your blog readers and your real-life friends over lap.
ReplyDeleteIt always has, but I am learning not to care anymore.
DeleteMy book, which you don't seem to have taken the time to read. Is not a red pill manifesto. It is actually what people, including you, would consider very blue pill. Good thing high quality woman are few and far between and I have never looked for one. I did paint myself into this corner because why deny who I am. You like to label people but don't seem to have much compassion.
ReplyDeleteFor the record I don't buy into any one mindset. I try to see valid points in red pill, blue pill and MGTOW. You don't seem very open minded. Who hurt you? Are you a high quality woman past her prime who was cheated on by someone? You really do seem to have deep rooted options that my blog triggers.