Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Right at the moment, this order's tall
John, the author of the blog Going Gently, mentioned a few posts back reaching out to his ex and having a conversation. After the psychic reading, I sent Billie an email. I know now why a cannot. I think the psychic was trying to warn me. She tried avoiding the topic of Billie.
We exchanged emails. Words filled with encouragement. We skate around the sensitive issues, never discussing what is going on deeply in our lives. That is not how I communicate with my other friends and it leaves me with a mixed bag of emotions. None of them good. I am living in the past; searching for the comfort Billie symbolizes.
What I see happening between you and Billie, the relationship keeps going back and forth but then it never really takes off. When it does take off, it fizzles out. I see in an inconsistent way; you and Billie are going to communicate with each other. It is going to be very generic. --The Psychic
I have been plagued with self doubt this past week. Firefly leaving has left it mark. I am once again searching for a new direction, but feel stuck in the mud. I am not sure what I want, but I wish I could fixate on something else.
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the bridges
And at the end of all your lies
Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?.. Skinny Love, Bon Iver
Go forward, not back. There's my free psychic advice!
ReplyDeleteYou are both right nothing to do but go forward.
DeleteI never kept in touch with my two ex's but a while back I Googled both of them and found out that they both died. Now that hubby has passed on as well, everyone I have dated is no longer living. It's kinda strange.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is look forward, focus on the future no matter what it might bring. I think that's all any of us can do.
I am focusing on the future. What ever it will bring.
Delete