Monday, February 22, 2021

Judgment

 For those of you worried I am stringing the woman from Bumble along, don't. She never replied once I told her my job.  I knew she wouldn't. Most women use apps like Bumble and Tinder for self-gratification. It makes them feel good getting the attention of hundreds of men. Ninety-nine percent of those men just want to get laid and don't even look at anything but the picture.

In my comments, Lucy, the author of the blog Waiting For A Miracle, said she would like to be herself and be left alone. It can be hard being yourself on the internet today unless you surround yourself with like-minded people. On this blog, I reveal myself. Some don't like it. They disagree with my lifestyle. I should be someone more socially acceptable.

For those who don't read the comments, I'll paste it here.

Secret Escape- LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Imagine passing judgement about someone AND THEIR FAMILY when you fuck crackhead hookers!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL You've gotta PAY bitches to play with your wiener, but holy hell LOOK AT ALL THE RED FLAGS!!!!! You're a fucking joke old man, don't waste this woman's time with your bullshit, go pay some junkie to fuck you if you're sooooooo bored.

Secret Escape likes to pass judgment on me and those around me. Seems like a personal attack. Someone from the real world would rather attack me anonymously to make themselves feel better, perhaps? Why else would they keep coming back? This person does not reveal their own life on a blog, at least none that I have seen. Criticism seems to be what they enjoy. I have blogged for fifteen years, I have seen this before.

I could delete the comments, but theirs do not bother me. Yes, I pay for sex. So what? Most men do in some form or another. Some men just call it marriage. I am getting old, I'm fifty-six, but age is just a number, a fact of life. Everyone gets older every day. Is someone with an addiction worse than a woman with two kids? Who are you to judge?

And that is the real question, who are you to judge? Tell your life story and let others pick it apart. Have you lived? Have your life choices made you bitter, or are you a young person with no life experiences passing judgment on things they don't know? I haven't met any saints. I haven't meant many people above criticism, but I have met many in life who are quick to judge without ever looking at themselves. If you don't like what you see here, I suggest you stop reading and look at yourself. I am sure if you did, you would find a lot to judge.

17 comments:

  1. Personally, I have no problem with people paying for sex, either via money or living expenses. And let's face it, if you want a young lover, that's what you have to do at your age. And you don't seem to be actively trying to make their addictions worse, which a lot of predatory men would do. But I can't see you ever dating anyone via conventional methods because they will inevitably be too old for your taste and will probably be expecting more compatibility than you may be able to provide. However, what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, I try helping Firefly. Honestly I don't think she would be doing very good if she wasn't here. I could date someone closer to my age if she was compatible. Would she be 56? Probably not unless she still enjoys biking 15 to 20 miles in the summer but they are out there.

      Delete
  2. I appreciate the openness of your blog... its always my pleasure to read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tommy I don't mind the negative comments. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the personal nature of the attacks intrigues me. Too bad the blog does not offer more direct communication.

      Delete
  3. Judging themselves is what habitually judgemental people most want to avoid --maybe because, outside a court of law, it's really just bullying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to judge others too harshly. Especially when they cannot respond.

      Delete
  4. It's your blog, that means you can post anything you want. If people don't like it or disagree with what you do in your life, they can move on to the next blog. I never understood why someone would keep coming back and reading a blog where they disagreed with the content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either unless they have a personal issue with the author.

      Delete
  5. Excellent points, bathwater. You pretty much nailed it about people enjoying judging others because if they didn't then they would have to take a hard look at themselves. I feel like it is a form of therapy for them to tear someone else down to help them feel better. Keep telling your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure it is good therapy. They keep thinking they are right and they never get help for themselves.

      Delete
  6. Agreed. Most times those who judge, especially so harshly, feel so poorly about themselves they try to avoid that by doing so against others. In a way, it is a kind of bullying. I once had to work under a supervisor half my age who was nothing but a bullying prick who got a thrill out of putting my co-workers and I down in front of each other. Must've felt horrible about being such a punk-assed redneck bullying prick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of it as bullying but you are the second person to see it that way. I am too old to hate anyone that much anymore.

      Delete
  7. Have you ever used Tinder or Bumble? Do you the difference of the experiences a man has from a woman? Do you know the state of dating for men? Do I hate women, maybe. I think it is more correct to say I have a learned dislike for relationships. There is a lot of truth what red pill men say, but I also like being in a relationship. It is a catch-22. Billie said I am picking. That is true because when I am in a relationship I take it seriously. You can judge my opinions go ahead. You crossed a line and personally attacked me. You will not get the opportunity to do that here again. You want to complain about misogynists do it on your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally, I think Secret Escape sounds a lot like a woman who feels she got the shitty end of the stick in a bad divorce. I don't get comments like that, but I do get a lot of from the Mumbai Hooker Society, which I usually delete.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just keep telling your story and focusing on that HBO Special. THIN THREADS, that has a ring to it. remember, we're all writers here, and the writer's ammo is the pen, and EVERY person can become a character. that's how you deal with your enemies, that's the writer's final revenge, wink wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think my story can be told today in this climate.

      Delete