Thursday, January 26, 2023

Snowfall

 We received our first significant accumulation of snow yesterday, about five inches. I worked from home and watched the snow fall. We are getting more over the weekend, but nothing should interfere with a typical day.

This was the view from my balcony.

I received some snaps from Ava yesterday. She wants to get together this weekend. Plans are still formulating. 

Ava: I want to try to pull off an early dinner with you this Saturday or Sunday. I will know by  Friday.

Bathwater: Sounds good. I want to hear about your new job.

Ava: We can just do takeout because I can't stay long.

Bathwater: I would still enjoy seeing you.

Ava: Yeah, it would still be nice to chat, even if we only had time for Starbucks, I agree.

I am looking forward to seeing what will unfold on the weekend.


8 comments:

  1. We got that snow a few days ago and now it is all melting before another storm comes through town. I am ready for spring. Enjoy your visit with Ava this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ready for spring too, but it looks like we will be getting a few more rounds of snow first.

      Delete
  2. Should be interesting to see what Ava's been up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is always interesting to see what is going on in that mind of hers.

      Delete
  3. We had about 3 inches of snow yesterday, than rain = snows all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoenix even had a dusting of Snow! Have a nice rendezvous with Ava.

    ReplyDelete