Monday, December 6, 2021

Last Week's Violet Update

 Last week went by quickly.  The hours in the office crawl, but the underlying stress of the holiday season makes me feel as if I have too much to accomplish.  Last Tuesday, Ava and I went to a Gong Immersion season performed by an ex-coworker who retired and now concentrates on spiritual and new age interests. It was fun and meditative.

Friday, I took Ava to downtown Rochester. To see the lights and walk the town. People were out enjoying the season. The night air was cool but not unbearable. We have yet to get any significant snowfall, and temperatures are still getting into the forties. Ava did not seem overly interested in the experience, but she did not complain.

When we got back to my condo, we headed upstairs, where it seems our mutual interests lay. I asked Ava if she would like to try a vibrator. I pulled out a black wand-style vibrator I bought for Gymnast and showed her how it worked. Ava took to it enthusiastically. At one point, I wondered if I would get it out of her hand. She came twice with the vibrator, once while I was inside her and the second time while I used it on her.

I am still getting mixed signals from Ava.  My friend Sam thinks I am overthinking things. Ava is nesting at the condo. Each time she comes over, she leaves something behind. I don't mind. I am not seeing anyone else, so no one is asking questions about the lip balm with the hair ties wrapped around it sitting on the headboard or the extra toothbrush in the bathroom. Still, I would say that our arrangement is closer to the one I had with Gymnast than the one I had with Firefly.

I would like to see her more, but maybe it is too soon. Some parts of her life are still mysterious, and others are confusing.  I have no complaints concerning the time we do spend together. The sex is fantastic. Ava goes on forever, and I get tired before she indicates any desire to stop.

Sam and I are seeing a new psychic this Saturday, and she is supposed to be really good. Perhaps this one will be able to shed some light on Ava.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry, there are only a few things I actually feel like accomplishing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accomplishing things on our list is what keeps us going!

      Delete
  2. Mebbe some of the Mystery should remain? If the Arrangement seems mutually beneficial, and no expectations of it evolving further, does it really matter if some things are Mysterious or Confusing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not be disappointed if it didn't evolve into something further, but I think I would like a bit more.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh, don't we all, think we would like a bit more?

      Delete
    3. I don't know, maybe some people are just happy with the way things are.

      Delete
  3. I think, I would like to have it evolve into something a bit more.

    ReplyDelete