Monday, December 13, 2021

Psychic Weekend

 This could get long. There is a lot to record from the weekend. 

Friday

Ava: 7:15 is great. (Time to pick her up)

Bathwater: Lol, you need to remove the word punctual from your resume, but you can keep enthusiastic and eager to learn.

I picked Ava up Friday at 7:15 and headed to Naughty Time Novelty. The parking lot was packed with cars, but Ava was relieved only a few people were in the shop, and most were at the Chinese restaurant next door. Ava reviewed all the items. She was interested in the corsets, which was not a surprise, and was drawn to a purple tail attached to a silver butt plug that was surprising.

We didn't buy either the tail or a corset, but they are on the list for a future date. I did buy Ava a tiny pocket vibrator that could be easily mistaken for a Blistex lip blam and an imposing purple wand for us to experiment with later. The purple wand turned out to be cumbersome, and I am still waiting for a report on how the other performs.

We ordered dinner and took it back to the condo. Ava snuck a vegan chocolate-covered ice cream treat before her meal. She bought them the first night we had dinner and sneaks a few every time she is over, and I think they are an indulgence she cannot keep at home.

After dinner, we headed upstairs. Good sex seems to be another of Ava's indulgences, and we align there. Ava is undoubtedly good for my ego. She claims I am the best she has had; wearing a condom allows me to keep up with her stamina. 

"I feel like I just ran a marathon," I remark after, while we lay together with her resting her head on my chest.

"At least you won."

"I'm not sure it counts if I am the only participant."

"Hey, a trophy is a trophy," she insists, and we both break out in laughter.

Saturday

Sam and I left the next afternoon for our psychic appointment in Holly at noon. The winds were brutal and wrestled against them to keep the Gladiator in its lane the entire forty-minute drive.  There was an event going on in the small downtown, but we avoided it, parked outside of resale shop where the psychic saw customers in the upstairs and found a local bar to grab a quick meal before our readings.

The warm temperatures we expected disappeared in Holly, and we were woefully underdressed for the short walk from the bar to the resale shop. Sam took the first appointment. She seemed more eager than I. While she was with the psychic, I wandered the store. It was filled with handmade knickknacks and antiques. A few items I found interesting, but I didn't purchase anything.

The psychic is a pleasant woman in her early thirties. I felt my reading was more common sense than spiritual insight. Sam felt less skeptical about her own. The psychic did not hit me with anything shocking or unexplainable. She was definitely not as spooky as Donna, the previous psychic I have seen.

In summary, she said I needed to put Billie in the past, but who doesn't say that (I have more to say about that in a future post).  She said I had three choices when it came to Ava. I could allow things to remain the same. She calls this the safe and boring route. The psychic said Ava would be okay with that, and she is waiting to see what I will do. My second choice is to push Ava's boundaries and forge a stronger connection, but it will never be an all-consuming love like I had with Billie. My third choice is someone I have not met yet, named Kelley or Kylie.  She described this person and said it could be a more passionate love, but I would have to work for it (I will expound upon all this more in a follow-up).

Saturday Night

Saturday was a long day. After our trip to Holly, I dropped Sam off and returned home. I had thirty minutes to prepare for another forty-minute drive and my obligatory company Christmas party.  The party was an agonizing four hours of loud voices and awkward conversations.

I haven't enjoyed the Christmas party since Billie and I broke up. For some reason, it was more of an affair, more enjoyable with her by my side. I have never related well with my peers. I am an outsider by nature and do not make any effort to fit. Going to the psychic and then the party left me emotionally drained. 


7 comments:

  1. Did the psychic say the best way to push Ava’s boundaries was with a new butt plug though? That would have proved some authenticity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, she did not. But, I am not so sure it would be pushing to hard :).

      Delete
  2. mandatory covid Xmas party? awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was only mandatory in the sense that you are looked down upon for not attending. Covid was the least of my concerns though.

      Delete
  3. I agree, this one I am skeptical about, but her advice was worth a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to a psychic, however, I do have a friend who claims to be a medium. She usually claims to see my 'aura,' so once I asked her if it shimmered. "That's an interesting question," she replied, without answering my question. If I do have an aura, I hope it shimmers like hell!

    ReplyDelete