I picked Ava up Tuesday afternoon in Royal Oak. She is still very mysterious in some ways, but I am starting to understand a few of her motivations in other ways. We went to the Somerset Mall after I picked her up. Ava wanted to exchange a jacket she bought for a smaller size, and I wanted to check out the pick-a-brick wall at the Lego store.
Ava found the size jacket she wanted, and we browsed a few other stores while we were there. The mall was not packed despite it being only a few days before Christmas, but stores were getting more crowded as afternoon turned to evening.
The pick-a-brick wall had disappointing choices. I ended up filling a small container with mostly dark green pieces.
Ava's style is activewear casual. When I suggested a bohemian top, she commented that it was more her sister's style. I am beginning to think I would like this sister, but I don't go there. I feel there is a love/hate relationship between them. At least some envy or jealousy on Ava's side.
We picked up some food on the way back to the condo and cuddled up in bed to watch TV and have sex. I woke her in the morning, and we had another round of enthusiastic sex. The sleepover was nice, but I still feel like something is missing. Boring is the word that keeps coming to mind, and I don't know why. Ava is pretty. The sex is great. Still, I feel unfulfilled, and I cannot explain it.
We swung by her mother's lawyer's office to pick up a check before we went to see Matrix Ressurection. I was not impressed with the new Matrix movie. The story was pointless. If I wrote I, I would have downplayed the video game aspect. I would have made the whole plot with Trinity a red herring and had her turn out to be a program, and in the end, I would have killed Neo in Io, with him figuring out that Io is part of the matrix and that he is no longer the one. This would leave it open-ended for a sequel with new characters.
Sorry I have not been blogging much, but family, friends, and Legos have taken up my time. Here is a sneak peek at what I am building. I am calling it Wolfpack Tower 2022.
The Gardens
Everyone makes pristine castles. My castle is going to be in ruins.
It is built in square sections (baseplates). Five areas are complete, and I am working on a sixth.
I like seeing what you're building with the lego's. I plan on watching the new Matrix movie in the next couple od days.
ReplyDeleteWhile don't go by my review. I tend to hate most movies lately.
DeleteHi, I found your blog by the way of "Dark Thoughts" this is first blog I believe that posted about legos.
ReplyDeleteIf you have time stop in for a cup of coffee.
This blog is a mixture of my dating adventures and Leg projects, although I have a feeling my Lego projects will increase and my dating will decrease as time goes on.
DeleteRuins are Great! They speak of age, and sometimes wisdom.
ReplyDeleteRuins are much more fun and they allow me to save bricks. It allows the viewer to us their imagination as to how it all once looked.
Deleteooooh I love to see the Tower evolving! the pumpkin garden and the cats are so cute!
ReplyDeleteMy skill is more building with a lot of little details. The size of the project continues to grow, but the details are what make it interesting.
DeleteThanks, I will be adding a second apple tree and area for cows, a goat and horses. I have all these animals, why not pull them out.
ReplyDeleteAs for Ava, my problem is I am missing an attraction. Even though we all know I am attracted to what is bad for me.