Tech is fine. He is passed his ten days quarantine and is starting to go out again. They went to Greenfield Village this weekend. Tinkerbell invited me, but I declined. It seems like we were just there, and that place doesn't change.
My lego pieces came in Saturday, and I spent most of the weekend working on my tower. It is still a work in progress, and I ran out of 1 x 2 tiles for the side of the walls, so I ordered more of those. Here it is so far. I have a long ways to go. I do not like the size of the box on top. It needs to be bigger so that part will be taken apart and rebuilt.




Looks awesome! I love legos!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteIt's looking pretty good. Can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteIt has a ways to go. It will probably be rebuilt a few more times.
DeleteAre you sure you're not getting your inspiration from Bezo's rocket?😎😎😎
ReplyDeleteYou know, I think he has something with his design!
DeleteYou have infinite patience building with those LEGO, I used to Hate when the Grands would lose pieces in the Persian Carpet and I was the one who always managed to locate them with my bare Feet, usually in the Dark. Glad to hear Tech is now fine.
ReplyDeleteNice work. Looking forward to seeing the final product. Keep fighting the good fight, Bathwater.
ReplyDelete