I have not been writing here our working on my memoir much this month. Firefly has thrown my routine off. I am easily distracted by a naked girl and she is often in some stat of undress. It just goes to show a relationship makes me complacent. I am lazy by nature. I blame it on the increased serotonin that comes with having a consistent sex life.
My friends are beginning to notice my absence too. They think I am avoiding going out because of the virus when in reality Firefly is usually using the Jeep at night. She has close to $1000 but she needs more like $3000 for a car she can rely on for more than a few months. Our other obstacle is the DMV. It is impossible to get an appointment. Because of the virus situation the police are allowing people to drive with expired tags and improper credentials if you have an appointment with the DMV. Firefly has a standing appointment in November but that will not help her if she gets pulled over.
I would prefer her to just go to rehab now. Take a plane flight to California or Florida and start the process but even that has obstacles because she has lost her ID and cannot get on a plane. She needs to go to the DMV to get that replaced too. It is frustrating. One agency is causing her so many issues. Including not being able to get access the her other car that was impounded.
Long lines at the DMV here... shit.
ReplyDeleteThey don't even let you in without an appointment here.
DeleteIt sounds like being complacent is the order of the day since getting things done due to Coronavirus is impossible! Enjoy the moment!
ReplyDeleteI suppose we can justify it.
DeleteYou can actually get on a plane with no ID- it just requires extra screening.
ReplyDeleteThat is good news. Firefly has a photo of her ID and her birth certificate. She should be good to go then.
Delete