Thursday, July 16, 2020

Writing

Outside the temperatures hover in the high 80's to low 90's lately.  That is okay with me.  I have not been going outside much.  Sunday I forced myself to go to yoga in the park.  It was hot.  As much as I need to stretch and do yoga, I do not enjoy it outside in the park.  Outside is the only way available to me right now other than doing it downstairs like the rest of my workouts.

Though she expressed interest, Bunny did not make it to yoga in the park.  I am not surprised by this.  She is not an earlier riser.  Yoga starts at 11:00 a.m.  No, that is not really early. 

I have not been able to find anyone else on the dating sites.  There is a drought of needy women. The government is giving away money and the younger generation seems to be inherently lazy.  Overall, I am okay with this.  As my ability to pull in quality sexual partners demises, so does my desire to date.

I have not been writing much here.  I don't feel like the mundane makes for a good story.  I have been working hard on my memoir.  I am deep into Chapter 9. Per Jules suggestion, I have been revising the earlier chapters with more content that fleshes out more of my life

Posting it on Wattpad was a way to keep me motivated at first, but the book is evolving from what was originally published.  I am happy with the results. My progress is giving me more motivation.  Work is slow and it affords me time for this passion project of mine, but working from home forces me to sit behind the computer for 8 hours a day.  I am still determined to have a complete draft ready for edit before the end of the year.

8 comments:

  1. I do yoga but haven't been going to the Y where I take classes since the pandemic. I try and do it here at home with some online stuff, but it is not the same. I have done outdoor yoga before and it wasn't bad, but when it is hot, I don't enjoy it. I have tried hot yoga before, and it was simply too hot for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the motivation is better in a class but outdoors is not the place.

      Delete
  2. Good luck on the memoir. My brother keeps wanting me to write our life story but it's so sad and bad that I can't bring myself to do it. I sincerely don't think people like reading biographies of everyday people so why bother. It's really hot here. It as 114 over the weekend. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ll if it is interesting, it is interesting. Sometimes it opens your eyes to a lifestyle you don't know exist.

      Delete
  3. Your writing sounds very therapeutic. I do yoga when I feel like stretching which is not every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has been therapeutic, I started to doubt it one point.

      Delete
  4. this spell caster Doctor is becoming boring LOL
    keep taking good care of yourself Bath, going outside is good & healthy but remember to stay safe.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am comfortable. Outside is not all it is cracked up to be right now.

      Delete