"I think it is because they haven't had a haircut in months," Tinkerbell's boyfriend replies.
July 4th we sit across from each other, watching people walk in and out with few of them wearing masks. I am a bit anxious, but I know Tink and her boyfriend want to sit and grab a drink on the patio.
Saturday I spent the holiday with Tinkerbell, her boyfriend and the T-Rex on the other side of town. We went biking in Kensington park. I woke up early. I spent thirty minutes riding my stationary bike downstairs before leaving. It was the first time biking with Tinkerbell and clan. I figured they were good for 6 to 8 miles.
Jay called me while I was packing to leave. His father passed away last week from complications of dementia. I was running late and got a mile away from my house before I realized I forgot to put my bike on the rack. That only added to my tardiness.
We arrived at the park at noon. It was already hot. The temperature would reach 90 degrees before the day was over. We ended up riding 25 miles before we were through. I have to hand it to Tinkerbell, she did all those miles on her little blue cruiser she bought. Later that evening we barbecued then got back on the bikes to get ice cream from walk up place outside Walled lake and then we ended up at the Beach Tiki Bar.
We didn't stay there long. We ended up riding to a local park and viewing the fireworks people were shooting off around the lake.
We didn't stay there long. We ended up riding to a local park and viewing the fireworks people were shooting off around the lake.
In case you didn't know, cycling is good for your head.
ReplyDeleteI have a love/hate thing going on with cycling right now.
Delete