And if you want to find me
I'll be out in the sandboxJust wondering where the hell all the love has goneI'm playing my guitar and buildingCastles in the sun, oh, oh, ohAnd singing "Fun, Fun, Fun"...Brian Wilson, Bare Naked Ladies.Thursday, I lost a filling while eating a frozen cookie. I was too impatient to wait for it to thaw. It doesn't bother me, and I have an appointment Wednesday morning to get it replaced. After work on Friday, I could not wait to just get home and decompress. I turned done an invitation to go eat with Sam that night. I just wasn't feeling like going out.
Saturday, I worked on dragons and towers. I didn't feel like leaving the house that day either, but I went to dinner. I wasn't good company. Moody would be the word I'd use. I didn't have much to share in the conversation; the restaurant was cold, and the waitress was underwhelmingly attentive-- see, moody.
I am fine sitting at home working on dragons and castles-- yet there is an underlying feeling of restlessness or resignation.
Eventually, these two will be connected by a castle wall and more rocks. I am not sure which will be placed on the left or right. I have a lot of work to do still.
Sunday, Twin A and I went to breakfast and did a bunch of errands which included shopping and washing the Jeep. We came home after and watch a few episodes of Andor. I have been struggling with completing this post. I have an inability to articulate the way I feel. I am probably not looking at it close enough.

The towers are great. I don't have much of a problem articulating, but there are days when I think that what I've written is either rather lame, or simply very drole.
ReplyDeleteWell you have your books as an outlet for your creativity.
DeleteAh yes, that feeling of meh. Sometimes you just need to rest. Take care.
ReplyDeleteMaybe your are right.
Deleteoh the Canadian band Barenaked Ladies, now i see, they were named after a Brian Wilson song. they weren't just a bunch of dudes who liked naked women, hehehe
ReplyDeleteI think it is a little of both.
DeleteApparently, my moods are written on my face and hard to disguise.
ReplyDelete