As some of you suspected, I took the tower apart. I tried making the base wider, but I think the base is too broad at this point, and I need to start over again. In the meantime, I have put the tower aside to build a series of Halloween habitats for a contest.
I completed my six habitats last night, but I do not need to submit them until October 25th, so I will modify them a bit more and take some good pictures. This won't happen until the weekend, though.
I figured out the last bit of the narcissist puzzle I have been dealing with. Ava is a vulnerable (sometimes called covert) narcissist. This video explains her well. I knew I was on the right track with my narcissistic diagnosis. Still, I felt something was inconsistent because while she lacks empathy, she doesn't show the grandiose attributes I expected.
This doesn't change anything. Ava is still fun to be around, and it doesn't interfere with what I expect from her. She still goes out of her way to keep me satisfied.
I went to the doctor for an evaluation of my shoulder. He said my bone structure is good, but I probably have a tear in the muscle on the front side of my shoulder. I go in for an MRI at the end of the month. He said I could do physical therapy to try strengthening the other muscles, but that doesn't sound like a fix to the problem. At this point, I am thinking about having it fixed right before the Christmas holidays.
It will take three months to recover; winter is the best time for that. For now, I will wait for the MRI and see what he thinks once he sees the results.
I think it helps that you know what kind of person Ava is so you don't have unrealistic expectations regarding her. Glad to hear your cold was mild.
ReplyDeleteI do not have any expectations at this point.
DeleteI don't think she would steal anything. She probably has some hustler in her, but not the smarts to be successful at it.
ReplyDelete