Thursday, October 20, 2022

A Snapshot of October

I used to post this once a month. It was copied from the below blogger who is long gone. 


In homage to Sarah H. at Death Wears Diamond Jewelry who is no longer blogging but is missed.


Listening…  Barenaked Ladies

Reading…  Currently, I am not reading anything, although I have been thinking of finding a good fantasy series to pass the time.

Watching…  Andor, on Disney+, this is a cut above the other Star Wars series they are putting out.

Creating … Currently working on connecting my Lego towers 

Hoping… My aches and pains go away.

Buying… I did buy this giant Lego Castle set. I have not decided whether I will open it or not.    Otherwise, I am not planning on buying anything until Xmas.



Loving...  The fact that there are only 10 work weeks left in the year.

Planning… For my possible surgery in December

Missing… Today I am missing Tinkerbell.  I don't see her as much now that she lives on the other side of town.

Feeling…  Blah, I am not even looking forward to seeing Ava this evening.

This list is pretty lame. I hope I have a better one for November.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a huge Lego set. I haven't bought any Lego's in years so I didn't even know you could buy a set that big. Kinda cool though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not even the biggest set they sale. There are several that are bigger.

      Delete
  2. I might have to borrow this post idea, Bathwater. I need some help coming up with stuff lately as you will see if you visit my most recent update. Hope the aches and pains go away as well and we are enjoying Andor as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will stop by and see if you spread the idea.

      Delete
  3. I too, might borrow this post set up. I might do some change up.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah H. didn't post very often, but I always like her monthly recaps and decide to continue it after she stopped posting.

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, I remember those lists. 10 weeks for the year? I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that it's already 2022. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ten work weeks, I got the last week as vacation.

      Delete
  5. Listening: endless work calls ahahha
    Reading: the third installment of the New Crobouzon series by China Meville. And Dino Buzzati's 60 novels (for the millionth time)
    Watching: The Rings of Power on Prime and House of the Dragons
    Creating: I do not create
    Hoping: that everyone in the family stays healthy
    Buying: I need a decent set of underwear - probably something Calvin Klein style
    Loving: my husband and my cat
    Planning: I'm not planning honestly
    Missing: more time with my brother
    Feeling: tired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot watch the rings of power. It just doesn't do the source material from J.R.R Tolkien justice.

      Delete
    2. quite true - but I admit I quit The Silmarillon halfway through. I'm ok with the show and my husband likes it so...

      Delete
    3. I loved the Silmarillion when I was a kid. Haven't been able to pick it back up though.

      Delete
  6. I watched the Rings of Power & liked it. Also watching Andor, and wishing the episodes were more than 38 minutes long. Oh, and I'm buying (sort of) a new laundry room in what used to be a walk-in closet on the 2nd floor (very, very pricy.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At your age shouldn't you be considering moving the laundry room to the first floor?

      Delete
  7. Well I am sure the crafts will come out splendidly, and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure Mexico would be much better. To many gangs running the country side. I am not looking forward to going back there.

    ReplyDelete