It snowed yesterday. Nothing stuck to the roads, but there was an inch on the ground when it was done. I am so sick of this winter weather. Thankfully, we will be in 70-degree temperatures when we are in Kentucky. Despite my preparation, I don't feel like I am ready to leave. Work is piling up, and I cannot seem to get ahead, but I will forget about everything once we are on the road.
Max's car is in the shop again. They cannot seem to solve the problem. It is the third time we have taken it back. Otherwise, nothing to report. Hopefully, I will have several days of posts when I return.
There's a ski resort that has had skiing on the 4th of July. But that's only in very snowy seasons. I can't imagine snow in April. (But let's be honest. I can't imagine snow in January, either.)
ReplyDeleteIn January, it is expected. In April it is just annoying.
DeleteWe had a mixture of rain and snow that melted as soon as it hit. Oh, and a lot of blustery wind.
ReplyDeleteWe have been getting a lot of that wind lately too.
DeleteEaster we had a little snow, although it didn't stay.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
Just the new normal I guess.
DeleteI saw the News of Snows after Easter... tho' it's Hot here already and we're in the middle of a Drought, I don't have to shovel Sunshine and I like that.
ReplyDeleteI would like a little sun shine here at home also.
DeleteThis is exactly why I'd like to move to Greece in 10 years or so - I want to age in a country that has no winter!
ReplyDeleteI just don't want to age. Sometimes I think about moving to a warmer climate, but I am too established here in Michigan as of now to move.
DeleteWe got snow last week and it was quite depressing. Hope work goes by quickly and the vacation gets here before you know it.
ReplyDeleteIt is depressing when you are wishing for warmer temperatures.
DeleteI love Winter and loathe Summer. But it gets to be 118F here in the Summer and that is just too darn hot for me. Have a good trip.
ReplyDeleteWell we all wish for what we don't have until we have it.
Delete