Firefly is five months pregnant. She says the baby is the size of a banana, but she looks like she is carrying a few bananas from the pictures she shares. She is still working and seems happy. She is having her baby shower in June.
Today is Max's birthday. He is twenty-three today. We had to take his car to the shop this morning. He was wearing jeans, a black windbreaker, and a black ball cap. He looked really good. I think his break-up has done him some good. He seldom takes my dating advice (I don't blame him), but he would do well on his own. I don't think he is interested. It doesn't hurt to concentrate on work and school for now.
I finished editing Dave's book-- another murder mystery solved. Now, I have to get back to work on my own. I haven't had time. I have been too busy keeping up with my work and going on vacations. It looks like I will be traveling in May for work. Just locally, out to Grand Rapids. As of now, I am not planning any vacation trips in May. Ava's mother doesn't like her to travel in May. Apparently, it is bad luck.
I plan to go to Mackinaw Island with Tink, Tech, and T-Rex in August. Ava wasn't interested in joining us, but she might change her mind by then. She had a bad experience going up north before, but I doubt that would happen with me.
Sometimes you're just busy with other things. We have those moments. And then we have time for our own projects.
ReplyDeleteMy own projects will come along eventually. But right now, I have someone who wants to travel with me.
DeleteI am just getting anxious for Summer and the outdoors.
ReplyDeleteAfter 2020, it's no wonder you'd rather travel around a bit than write...
ReplyDeleteI am traveling around because I have someone who wants to travel with me. I have to take advantage of that while it is available.
DeleteWow. I don't think I knew about Firefly news.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Max.
Good luck on the book. I know first-hand how hard it is to make time for writing.
Oh yes she is 5 months pregnant, but she is clean and working a job and seems somewhat happy.
DeleteTwenty-Three! From my research, the island is very nice. I ordered some of the fudge, and it is delicious, the sort of thing I could live on until my fat cells exploded.
ReplyDeleteYes, the fudge is good and will kill you :).
DeleteMy daughter is 30 and I tell her the same thing. To stay single and focus on work and her son and herself. So far she's doing good.
ReplyDeleteSeems like an easy task until I remember how I was at 23.
DeleteHappy Birthday to Max! I'm glad to hear that Firefly seems Clean and is doing well during her Pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteI am happy for Firefly too.
Delete