Tuesday, June 30, 2020

North Lake

I am on vacation this week.  Saturday Alexis, Sam and Sam's boyfriend went to Alexis' cottage in Lapeer, Michigan.   It is a little over an hour north of me.  The cottage is on a small lake.  I got to kayak a few times over the weekend.  The others mostly drank.  It was an okay weekend.  Perhaps I will fill in the details later.  I am having a hard time writing anything today.


The lake is beautiful in the morning.  The water is like glass and it is quiet.


6 comments:

  1. I used to live near a lake and I had a kayak. I would take it out in the mornings when everything was still. I loved silently paddling through the water. Your picture reminded me of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful in the morning. Very peaceful.

      Delete
  2. looks like the Thames Television logo, wink wink *cue Benny Hill music...*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, the young pervert in me misses Benny Hill.

      Delete
  3. How lovely to be out on the lake in a kayak!

    ReplyDelete