Thursday, May 4, 2023

Rain

 I cannot remember the last time it didn't rain. Is this what Seattle is like? The weekend is supposed to be better. I was enjoying winter more. They have major road construction going on in front of our offices. It is making it hard to get to the office. Not that getting to the office is necessary to do the job. It is just a foolish metric of the owner, who is too far removed from the business.

Am I the only one who thinks Clarance Thomas is clearly abusing his position for favors? I mean, I wish some rich guy would just pay for my nephew's school. There should be term limits on Supreme Justices. Things keep piling up against him. Maybe the media is picking on him for a reason, but maybe they shouldn't be able to find anything.



8 comments:

  1. Oh, they should have gone after him long ago. But they're going to drag their heels, and nothing's going to happen to him. People in power tend to stay in power, sadly.

    When Covid hit, my brother's workplace went remote. His employers have wanted them back in the office now. The employees have pushed back, and it's likely that many will never go back. My brother actually can't. He's moved out of state, so if they get forced back to the office, he'll be quitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many jobs can be 70% remote. I guess it depends on the person and the job though.

      Delete
  2. I hate it when it keeps on raining. England can have moments like that and it just gets you down. Then they tell us there's a drought. What? SMH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today it is finally sunny. I am not sure how long it will last though.

      Delete
  3. I've lived in Seattle, or at least Tacoma which about 25 miles away, and yes, this is what it's like. And Thomas is a turd circling the bowl, waiting to be flushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We I hope it changes here soon. I need more sunshine.

      Delete
  4. Ole' Clarence isn't being picked on, he's got far too much Conflict of Interest going on and seems Bought and Paid For by those who aren't giving him or his Wife all of that for Nothing in Return. He's corrupt and Yes, there should be a Term on Supreme Court Justices... so that the Bad Ones get replaced, or the Too Old ones don't warm the Seat until Death takes them... the Position is far too Important to have anyone in it who can't be Trusted or isn't up to the Job for any reason.

    ReplyDelete