Nothing new to report here. Working harder than I'd like. Otherwise, I am lazy and unproductive.
Firefly posts everything on social. Her baby is adorable. She is doing well. As she wrote, Firefly is off probation in the county for the first time since she was eighteen. She is still working on her probation from the city of Warren. She has been clean for over a year and appears to have good friends around her. Definitely, a success story so far. Firefly has a long way to go, but she's still young. I say good for her.
It shows focusing on a family and having a purpose can bring stability to a person.
Nice to hear that Firefly is doing well.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to see that sometimes people can change.
DeleteIf you're working harder than you'd like, then you're not lazy and unproductive. You're resting when you're not at work. Sometimes resting is what you need to do.
ReplyDeleteMaybe this is true, but working harder at my job has never been my goal.
DeleteI'm sure you're working with the Legos, which is neither lazy nor unproductive.
ReplyDeleteActually, I have not been working with Legos lately either.
DeleteSuper blog
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteThat is such good news. I'm happy for her,
ReplyDeleteYes, I am too.
DeleteThank you for sharing this wonderful news. We need more such tales. Best wishes to her.
ReplyDeleteI agree. We need more positive stories.
DeleteDo you really believe everything you see on social media?
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't. I saw her in person not to long ago and even reading between the lines of social media, I think she is doing well. Much better than she was before she got pregnant.
Delete