Wednesday, March 22, 2023

A Snapshot Of March

 In homage to Sarah H. at Death Wears Diamond Jewelry, who is no longer blogging but is missed.


Listening…  Melonie Mac Go Boom, on YouTube, she my latest internet crush. She is a little too religious, but I love her personality. 

Reading…  Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson, I still haven't finished this.

Watching…  Alias, on Disney plus. Jennifer Gardner at her hottest. Back when strong female characters were not pushing a female agenda.

Creating …  A Lego display for a swap meet on April 1st and 2nd. I have also started writing a new book. It is a fantasy novel. I am sixteen pages into it. 

Hoping… Work evens out.

Buying… I have managed not to buy anything lately. Third month in a row!

Loving...  (crickets here)

Planning… On gaining the strength back in my arms. I have been working them out regularly without any ill effects.

Missing…The early 2000s. The clothes were better. People were better the times were better.

Feeling… More motivated. I need to put down some of the games I have been playing, though.

14 comments:

  1. Ah, but strong women are always pushing a female agenda ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a strong female character can still be feminine with bashing on males and pretending they don't need a man.

      Delete
  2. Games are good, though I'm finding Hogwarts to be boring as Hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stick to games on my phone. I like to beat the algorithms.

      Delete
  3. Good luck finishing out the month strong, Bathwater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, just got to get through the next two months.

      Delete
  4. Melonie has become quite popular lately. I think it was because she was streaming Hogwart's when it was a hot topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her personality, she seems pretty genuine. she is not afraid to speak her mind on controversial topics.

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the new lego display and the book writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the display is coming along. I am not happy with it, but it will be complete on time.

      Delete
  6. Sound like you keeping your self busy.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished a rewatch of Alias before it was removed from Hulu, I didn't know it moved to Disney+, which I also have 😔. I was annoyed that they replaced almost all the music except for like the pilot I believe. Excuse me, but Sydney Bristow breaking into the secret Rombaldi archives with any other song than Deftones Change in the House of Flies is unacceptable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was disappointed they filmed the last season with her pregnant and how the hell did Vonn survive?

      Delete