Tuesday, May 18, 2021

You Can't Fix Stupid

 In yet another case of I told you so, TheEx has covid. My son Max is getting tested today because he had a headache yesterday (he still lives with the ex-wife).  I have not heard from the twins who were at TheEx's house over the weekend, so I would not be surprised if they are sick too. 

You can't fix stupid. 

It seems though we are supposed to go into the office three days a week now, everyone is doing their own thing. That is fine with me. I went in on Monday. Today I have a zoom call. I prefer to do those at home where it is quiet.  I have another call tomorrow. I am not sure what I will do then.

9 comments:

  1. Hope the kiddos don't get too sick from COVID. Both of mine were down for a day but recovered pretty quickly. Good luck with your work schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My twins are 27, so far they are not sick. The Ex has something on her lung. Serves her right.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that. Hope they don't get really sick and are better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they all are well enough. What about Max?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max did not get sick. I seems only TheEx got sick.

      Delete
  4. OMG, I'm away for a while and now some of the Family has The Rona?! I do Hope your Kiddos are Okay... or Asymptomatic? Are any of them Old enough to qualify to get Vaxxed yet? The Granddaughter got the Pfizer for Teens the moment it came out, she is due for No. 2 Jab in June, it went well, I won't be at Peace 'til she's double Vaxxed like us. Too much Stupid out there...

    ReplyDelete